Redchurch Virtual Beer Tastings
Virtual Beer Tastings - the perfect birthday present, team get together or corporate event for staff or customers
During these strange times we've created innovative ways of bringing the Redchurch experience to you, your mate, teams, guests or clients - virtually.
Enjoy a virtual Redchurch beer tasting including a virtual 'behind the scenes' commentary from our World Beer Award winning Redchurch Brewery.
Our packages offer the following:
- Each session is your own event, rather than having to join with others
- We adapt your session to suit your needs including times and dates
- Events can accommodate between 6-100 people
- We host an online Zoom or Teams session for you
- It's fun and accessible, aimed at both beer lovers and novices alike
- Taste beers from a brewery who are winners of 5 World Beer Awards
- Understand the ingredients and how different types of beer are made
- Handpick 6 different beers from our collection of 12 types
- Attendees receive a pack delivered to their home, workplace or any UK mainland location - included in price. Rest of the world POA
- All beers are suitable for Vegans
- Your personalised printed message can be included with the beer
- Add extras such as beer glasses, Bier Nuts, Biltong, T-shirts, bottle openers for a small extra cost
£25 per person + VAT (includes UK delivery). 18+ only.
Extras - Why not add a few other items that really enhance the event
Pretzel Pieces £1.99 each (3 flavours) Extra Beer £2.50 each, Biltong £3.50, Beer glass £5.00, Bottle opener £5.00, T-shirt £10.00 - Pretzel, glass & T-shirt pack (Just +£15.00)
For more information or to make a booking
Contact Tony Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 626895.
We had a virtual beer tasting even with Tony with around 40 participants. Tony delivered a really interesting talk about beer generally, the Redchurch story and the beer produced by Redchurch. Tony answered all the questions raised about the beer in an engaging manner and came across as very knowledgeable. The Redchurch beer was also fantastic with really good examples of lager, pale ales and stout.
Senior Consultant | Blackrock Expert Services Group
A big thanks to Tony at Redchurch Brewery. Not sure if it was the beer (very nice selection) or Tony’s personable character but we at HTS had an excellent evening being talked through how Redchurch brew the diverse range of beers and also work in partnership to offer exciting cocktails. In short we had the best zoom meeting we’ve had in months. Cheers to our neighbour in Harlow, Redchurch Brewery.
Managing Director | HTS Group Ltd